Another recipe from my new cook book and this time a video that show you how to prepare the famous "Bourekas"
Makes 24 Difficulty :easy
½ cup of Ricotta cheese
¼ cup of grated Edam cheese or similar (optional: Feta cheese)
Pinch of black pepper
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
1 egg yolk for brushing
1. Heat the oven for 200ºc - 220ºc
2. Cut the pastry sheet into half into two big triangles and again in to half ( to make 4 small triangle in each quarter ).
3. Mix the filling together and fill the triangle and fold into half.
4. Close the edges so it makes small triangle “packages”.
5. Lower the temperature of the oven to 180ºc after 10 min
6. Brush the Bourekas with some egg wash and sprinkle the sesame seeds
7. Place in the hot oven and bake for 15-20 min until golden