4 ripe tomatoes
1 red onion
150 g of feta cheese
2 pinches of oregano or dried thyme
Extra virgin olive oil
10 black or “kalamanta” olives
Salt and pepper
1. Chop the tomatoes into slim wedges, Chop the cucumbers and dice the onion into cubes or slice in circles, Cut the cheese and chop the olives roughly.
2. Place the salad in a serving dish and season with salt and pepper. Place the cheese and the olives on top, and sprinkle the oregano. Pour the olive oil and mix gently.
- Add 1 green and 1 red pepper cut into cubes
- Some lettuce leaves
- Some grated carrots/radish
- Add some capers (without the water)
- Season with a bit of Red wine vinegar or juice from 1 lemon.
Serve with nice fresh white bread!